

This weekend we went home to Cashmere. Axel's grandma Bonnie was running the 26 mile Oktoberfest marathon, and the whole fam was home for Jeff's birthday celebration at Oktoberfest in Leavenworth. Axel had his first real crawling at Grammy and Grampy's house! So exciting! I had so much fun! We were pretty much the only ones not drinking beer, but I think I had the most fun! Axel loved the polka music (just like Casey) and he would dance whenever it came on, very cute! It is a fun family tradition we are going to start since I am german and next year we will get costumes (Axel did wear his special leiderhosen from Germany, my grandpa brought them home for my brother Jeff to wear thirty years ago!) He looked so cute! He and his cousin Rainni were a hit at Oktoberfest in their adorable little outfits! Like a little Hansel and Gretel. We will definately go again next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment