Thursday, March 5

Axel is one!




I haven't blogged in so long! Now that Axel is walking I find I have a lot less time! He turned one on Feb. 6th. He happened to have the chicken pox on his birthday poor little buddy! His chicken pox hardly bothered him though, he was in a pretty good mood. We had the party at auntie Leslie's house. The theme was "Bugs and Dirt". There were gummy bug candy and gummy worms, and rubber bugs everywhere, and I made dirt gummy worm cupcakes. Auntie Chanty was so helpful, she came over and we baked like crazy women! She made a "better than breastmilk cake", it was a big hit! The older kids jumped in the big blowup jumpy house and Axel loved the balloons and loved all his great presents! The best part was when I gave him his very own chocolate cake. He dug in! There was chocolate everywhere! Casey and could not have been more proud of our little man! I cannot believe one year ago I was holding my precious baby for the first time!

No comments: