Thursday, March 5



Axel is walking all over now, he toddles around looking like he has a peg leg! He is obsessed with balls, he loves to throw, kick and roll them all around the house while saying "ball ball ball"! He also likes saying "fff fff" when he sees dogs. He loves balloons and says "ba baaal". He says Daddy and Baa maa for Momma. He likes to brush his hair with my brush, hold my cell up to his ear and pretend to talk, and loves brushing his teeth just like Momma. The bottom two drawers in our kitchen are Axel's drawers. They are filled with tupperware and spatulas, and occasionally I will hide some toys and treasures in there and he says "oooh!" He laughs so hard when we play hide and seek, and loves having daily dance parties. He stomps his feet and slaps his leg. If you ask him to sing he sings "LA LA LA"! He likes to pretend like he is choking when he wants our attention (he has done that since he was tiny) Mondays are Gymboree days and Thursdays we go to his class at the Library then to volleyball (He LOVES watching us play volleyball!) We set his pack-n-play up on the stage and he oohs and aahs while saying "Ball ball ball". He says "Rhia " for his auntie Rhia and talks baby talk to his buddy Alice (talking in a sweet high voice like how I talk to him!) So cute! He has 8 teeth and loves to eat edemames, pea soup, veggie bootie, yougurt, berries, actually anything. He loves to eat! Ok I could go on and on, so I will stop for now!

2 comments:

Melody b said...

sooooo cute!! I want to come visit this little guy! And you two of course! :-D

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Love all your updates! I see our little drool monkey made the blog!