

This weekend started off with a fun sister's night out at Azul! Grammy and Pop Pop watched Axel while we went out to eat, then we picked him up and went home to my house for a slumber party! Case was a great sport (He actually enjoys hanging with his sissies) we watched chic flicks and did massages! Next morning we slept in then all went to Joram and Bryn's house to see the Reinmillers, Rainni is getting so big and she and Axel were so cute together giving kisses! Then we all went to eat at Jai Tai (mmmm!) and then to Moriah's house for another Cagle family slumber party on her living room floor! We watched movies, read our favorite hollywood trash, ate ice cream and cookies, backrubs again, and laughed at Axel toodling around. It was a really fun weekend, I get so sad when my family has to go back home. I really miss Chantel, I feel like we are so close now, and I miss Chelsea, it was so fun laughing with her again! I have the most fun family, and we love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment