So cute! Congratulations! You two look so happy. I love it. And that little Axel is to die for! Seriously so darling. Loves to you! Minta P.S. My Mom loved see you guys and seeing your mom as a Grandma was a real treat for her. She also adored Axel. :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! 4 years?! That's amazing. I'm so happy for you guys! You have a marriage to be envied! Love you both!
Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy
Your pictures are so pretty!
So cute! Congratulations! You two look so happy. I love it.
And that little Axel is to die for! Seriously so darling.
Loves to you!
Minta
P.S. My Mom loved see you guys and seeing your mom as a Grandma was a real treat for her. She also adored Axel. :)
Post a Comment