


Now that Axel is mobile life is so much more fun! I love watching him just roaming the house going about his "business" (getting in "Axel's drawer", banging on pots and pans, and checking all the cupboards to find his treasures Mommy has hidden) He is so cute chasing his balls around. He loves having naked time running around with just a diaper on. He now says "Woow!" Uh-oh, bubbles, ball; and makes the sounds of a pig, dog and a monkey! We took him to the park one evening and we played baseball and frisbee with him, he would laugh so hard and would toddle after the ball before Daddy got it. I am having so much fun with him, he is hilarious!
2 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see him toddle around! I bet he's so busy. I loved seeing his new pictures and the ones where he and Beren are just hanging out like best cousins do. So cute!
So adorable!! Love the little hat!!
Post a Comment